Changing Comboboxes to listboxes

SamirBhowmik

Office Version
  1. 365
  2. 2013
Platform
  1. Windows
Hello,

I am very new to VBA. I created a Userform where I have multiple inter-dependent combo boxes which helps me to effect a filter in a Table and view the result in the first sheet. The combo boxes are poplulated with a double-click in the respective combo box. I would like to change the following:

1. I would like to change the combo boxes to list boxes as combo box only allows me to select one item at a time and with list boxes I will be able to choose multiple items.
2. Like the combo boxes could I populate a list box with a double-click which initially would be blank? And if I double-click on a different listbox it will reset all and then populate the one which is double-clicked
3. Make the list boxes inter-dependent as in with any selection on a listbox, the others will be populated automatically with relevant data
4. I would like to populate the filtered options in the respective cells under the headers (located in the range T6:AC6) in the sheet "Comparaison" with the command button "Filter Selection"
5. Clear the items filtered with either the button "Clear all Filters" or the Command Button "Reset All" in the userform.
6. Change the TextBox "N° Maco" also to a listbox and add it to the filtering option like other comboboxes.

I have commented the used VBA codes which I managed to compile with the help of @Akuini from this Forum (Many thanks to him/ her). I added a link to a sample file with partial data of 3 months for testing.

Please help me to achieve this and try and learn this interesting coding programme.

Thank you

Excel Facts

Lock one reference in a formula
Need 1 part of a formula to always point to the same range? use $ signs: $V$2:$Z$99 will always point to V2:Z99, even after copying
Cross-posting (posting the same question in more than one forum) is not against our rules, but the method of doing so is covered by #13 of the Forum Rules.

Be sure to follow & read the link at the end of the rule too!

Cross posted at: Changing Comboboxes to listboxes
If you have posted the question at more places, please provide links to those as well.

If you do cross-post in the future and also provide links, then there shouldn’t be a problem.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
harryls

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back