Chart Location

DaGoose

Board Regular
Office Version
  1. 2019
Platform
  1. Windows
I am trying to inset a chart into a worksheet. I can get the chart set up the way I want it with all the correct information, BUT Excel doesn't offer me the option to insert it into the present work sheet. It only offers to insert a new sheet. I have re-booted and I can do it on other spreadsheets. Just not the one I am working on. I know there must be a "Switch" somehwhere that has been set but for the love of mud I cant find it. Any ideas?

Excel Facts

Format cells as currency
Select range and press Ctrl+Shift+4 to format cells as currency. (Shift 4 is the $ sign).
Nope, Thought of that also. Any one else wanna stab at this one? Has several folks in the office stumped. (But that doesn't take much). It is something on that sheet. I copied all the information to a NEW spreadsheet and I was able to insert the chart. But for some reason that particular spreadsheet wont allow it. Would like to know what it is SO MAYBE, just MAYBE if I ever run into it again I might remember.

Upvote 0
Ah, yes. Tools | Options... | View tab. Make sure that in the Objects section 'View all' is selected.

Upvote 0
Sorry it tok so long to get back to this but....Anyway, That was one of the 1st things I checked. Still nothing. I have been "Tinkering" with it off and on today but still cant put the chart on a particular page. Thanks for the help any other ideas?

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aivin

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back