Bench

Board Regular
Hi,

I'm putting together a pack showing a companies performance year to date, it will essentially be a selection of full page charts and tables.

Is anyone aware of any articles or suggestions as to how best to present this? Whether exporting to Powerpoint or Acrobat are better options etc?

Any tips would be gratefully accepted

Thanks

Ben

Excel Facts

Is there a shortcut key for strikethrough?
Ctrl+S is used for Save. Ctrl+5 is used for Strikethrough. Why Ctrl+5? When you use hashmarks to count |||| is 4, strike through to mean 5.
What is wrong with just showing the charts and the data in Excel?

Excel may well be suitable, i'm just looking for some tips as to how to effectively present them, the only way i know currently would be to stretch the chart till it is the size of a page, i imagine there are much better ways to do this but haven't found anything via google

Upvote 0
When creating a chart in Excel, it's possible to create it on a separate worksheet. By doing it this way, you don't have to resize it because it will automatically resize to the maximum viewable size. To get a better bang for your buck as well, you should be able to hide various toolbars/the ribbon for maximum viewing size.

Upvote 0
The best thing to do is to create an excel worksheet that looks like a powerpoint slide. I do it all the time.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arbind kumar

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back