Chart Range Issue

abhaymulik

Hi!
I am a new member of your group. I have got a lot of help thru your discussions & topics.
I have come across a problem with a Chart range issue. If possible please help me out.
I have data on My 20 team members daily performance from 1st jan 2005 till 31st dec 2005. I want to plot a graph of each team member against the days on a daily basis as if it were a single range. Now such a large data of almost 350 days is spread over many cells in a row & hece i had to use a row in a different sheet or a different row in same sheet to enter the entire data in the same sheet. But when I am trying to plot the same data in the graph it is not accepting he data in different rows as a same data series & is plotting the two different charts for data in two different rows without any continuity of the dates. Could you please help me with a solution for this?
A solution has come to my mind to change the data in columns to rows & vice versa but the data for 20 team memebers, for 365 days of the year & that too for 9 different parameters is very large & hence plotting it again in excelsheet data table is a very tedious job. Is there a solution if I want to interpolate the data in rows & columns?

Excel Facts

Copy a format multiple times
Select a formatted range. Double-click the Format Painter (left side of Home tab). You can paste formatting multiple times. Esc to stop

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Armadillos

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back