Chart Showing Detail of Records

jamiers

Hello All,

I know that it is Thanksgiving in the US, but I am hoping that someone can help me out! I am a teacher. I have created a database of student quiz scores. I am using Access 2003. What I would like to do is create a line graph including date and score in a report. Unfortunately, I can't get the scores to show up in the data portion of the graph of the report. Is there anyway to have a subtotal, then have the details section ... place a graph in the detail section and graph the individual scores for one student?

I know how to subtotal/group out the individual students, I just can't get the proper scores to come up on the graph...

Anyone have any ideas? I know this isn't the most articulate post. I am pretty well-versed in creating queries and reports... I just have never tried inserting a graph/chart into a report before.

Thanks... Jamie

Excel Facts

Excel motto
Not everything I do at work revolves around Excel. Only the fun parts.
I tried to find a way to edit my original post. I might be missing it, but I can't find a way to edit! I have attached two files so you can see what I want.

The report should look like the PDF. I have provided a screen shot of my query so you can see the info.

http://drop.io/jamieaccess

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RobertJones1986

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back