Chart with extra info

racerx65

Did an experiment with my son about cookies burning using different baking sheets. Results:

Amount baked for all: 5
amount burnt:
Aluminum:2
Steel (non-stick): 5
Disposable aluminum: 0

This is what I need shown on the chart and set up in cells. Here's my problem (due to my lack of chart set-up knowledge :( - I have other data that is common for all: Time baked, cool time, rack position, temp baked, brand, etc....Where do I put this without skewing the data and make the chart look crappy?

THANKS!!!!!!!

Some videos you may like

Excel Facts

Convert text numbers to real numbers
Select a column containing text numbers. Press Alt+D E F to quickly convert text to numbers. Faster than "Convert to Number"

cornflakegirl

Welcome to the board.

I don't think you really want to chart that information - maybe just record it in a text box somewhere? I'd be hesitant about putting too much extra information on a chart, as it tends to distract from the actual message that you're trying to convey by using a chart.

Watch MrExcel Video

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arnie58

This Week's Hot Topics

• Copy entire row if CountA <>0 to another sheet
    [B]I want to copy entire row if CountA <>0 for column J7:AM7 (headers on J6:AM6) and so on till the last used cell is column D and paste the...
  • Select last used Row in Table
    I have created a Table in a Worksheet which is locked to prevent user errors and protect formula. Some of the cells require freetext entries which...
  • excel workbook: do not allow certain file name
    Hello all, Don't think this has ever been asked before, but how do I restrict file save [Before_Save Event] if the name of the file being saved...
  • fixing problem autofilter
    hello i need help about my code when i search by code in textbox it doesn't show anything this is my data [ATTACH type="full"...
  • “Weight”
    Hi, i’ve got a long sheet filled with weights such as kg,g,L & ml. i can build a formula to convert kg into g and liter into ml. How ever, my...
  • How to capitalize everything before a certain character?
    In column A, I have some text: Hello good day.mp3 Hello good day.flac etc. I'd like to capitalize everything before the period. I don't need the...