Check the Word box in references via code?

Trikageon

Board Regular
Hey all! I'm writing a macro which will be shared by other users who most-likely won't have references to MS Word enabled (the box checked in Tools->References). Is there a code I can put in there that would activate this, if necessary? Thanks!

Excel Facts

Select a hidden cell
Somehide hide payroll data in column G? Press F5. Type G1. Enter. Look in formula bar while you arrow down through G.
Ok, I've looked to see what that is and have tried a few things on my own, but nothing I'm doing seems to work. I really don't have all day to sit and figure this out, so I was hoping someone who already knew and/or had some experience with this could help.

Basically, the end result of what I want to accomplish is to copy a range from excel to word and then copy it back to excel again (I'm doing this as an "easy" way to hard code some conditional formatting I have in excel).

Upvote 0
You are welcome to post your code. Your answer is definitely to late bind your reference to word. You will not need to have an early bound reference from the VBA editor if you late bind to word from within your code. Post it if you have time... :)

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandomExceller01

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back