Club membership attendance

MarkBarnes

I would like if possible to create a spreadsheet/form to manage attendee and finances at a club, what i would like to have is a sheet with all the club members on, then on subsequent sheets would be the days the club is open, on the new sheet i would then set the price of entry for that day (entry price will be either £3 or £5 depending on session type), i would then like to have a data entry feild that i could type the members name it would then add them to the sheet for that day, whilst putting there entry price both on the first sheet with there details (so it shows what sessions they have attended) and onto another sheet so i could have an overview of the clubs finances, i would like then to be able to copy the sheets/formulas to cover multiple days over the year,

Excel Facts

Can you AutoAverage in Excel?
There is a drop-down next to the AutoSum symbol. Open the drop-down to choose AVERAGE, COUNT, MAX, or MIN
May I suggest a simpler UI?

Put the names down column A. Then, at the top of each of column B, C, etc., enter the date of the meeting and the price for the day. Then for each member a 1 in that column would indicate attendance (easily extended to guests by entering a number greater than 1, e.g., 3 to indicate 2 guests?)

I would like if possible to create a spreadsheet/form to manage attendee and finances at a club, what i would like to have is a sheet with all the club members on, then on subsequent sheets would be the days the club is open, on the new sheet i would then set the price of entry for that day (entry price will be either £3 or £5 depending on session type), i would then like to have a data entry feild that i could type the members name it would then add them to the sheet for that day, whilst putting there entry price both on the first sheet with there details (so it shows what sessions they have attended) and onto another sheet so i could have an overview of the clubs finances, i would like then to be able to copy the sheets/formulas to cover multiple days over the year,

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marcus05

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back