Code to Hide / unhide Rows in excel

Nesma Mamdouh

Good Afternoon,

i am little bit new to VBA code.

I am working on an excel sheet with different contract Articles, I need to have a code when i double click on the Article heading it hides all its sub Articles, and double click again it unhides them. the problem is i need to repeat this code to all the Articles i have which would be like 100 Article heading. All the codes i find online is fixing the rows to hide like A3:A9 !. i need a criteria to stop the hide maybe until it reaches a blank space.

it is easier for me if i just double click on the Cell that contains the Article name.

Any idea ??? Please help :)

Fishboy

Good Afternoon,

i am little bit new to VBA code.

I am working on an excel sheet with different contract Articles, I need to have a code when i double click on the Article heading it hides all its sub Articles, and double click again it unhides them. the problem is i need to repeat this code to all the Articles i have which would be like 100 Article heading. All the codes i find online is fixing the rows to hide like A3:A9 !. i need a criteria to stop the hide maybe until it reaches a blank space.

it is easier for me if i just double click on the Cell that contains the Article name.

Any idea ??? Please help :)
Hi Nesma,

Try out this code:

Code:
Sub TEST()
LastRow = ActiveSheet.Cells(Rows.Count, "A").End(xlUp).Row
Range("A1:A" & LastRow).EntireRow.Hidden = Not Range("A1:A" & LastRow).EntireRow.Hidden
End Sub

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hidalgo

Some videos you may like

This Week's Hot Topics