Collecting Data from Different Forms/Spreadsheeets

AlexChatz

Hi All

I want to send out a spreadsheet to all me techs at different site which they would fill out (identical form). Which then i would collect electronically via email and then save all the excel files in a folder.

IE. Site Audit 1.xlsm Site Audit 2.xlsm etc etc...

I would like to crate an Audit Summary off all the information gathered in the spredsheet that automatically updates with the more spreadsheets i add into the folder....

Can this be done? if so how?

Thanks in Advance!
Alex

Excel Facts

Repeat Last Command
Pressing F4 adds dollar signs when editing a formula. When not editing, F4 repeats last command.
is all the data on a single sheet in each of the site files, or is it spread over more than one sheet?
Is your audit summary doing calculations based on the site data (example; adding up the total number of units sold) or is it just checking that certain cells have got data entered? or something else?
Do you expect the site files to be updated all the time, so you need you audit summary to update

Upvote 0
hi konew1

The data i would like the techs to collect is 1 spreadsheet file with 3 tabs worth of stuff (spread over more than one sheet).. i tried to add the file to this thread but couldn't figure that part out...

The Audit summary just need to collect the data and display all one 1 sheet... no calculations necessary. (that i assume can be done later)
Some cells may be empty which is fine just list it as en empty cell..
i will be collecing the file about once a month and happy to file them all in one location (rename them if nessesary) and have the Audit summary spreadsheet do its thing..

Can i email you the spreadsheets i have?

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ExcelError

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back