Colored Text Won't Print

wvfreebyrd

My co-workers and I print to a Xerox WorkCentre 7655 xerox/printer. We use Excel 2007.

For three of us, when we format our text to a color the text will not print in color but prints only in black. My other two co-workers CAN print their text in color.

When we print we are setting up our printer properties to print in color, spreadsheet is set up with "print in black and white" turned off, etc.

One other point, we have another color printer in the office which we CAN print text in color on. So the problem appears to be the "connection" between us three users and the Xerox WorkCentre.

Any thoughts as to where to look for the fix? Is it something inside Excel or is it a problem with the operating system or is it a problem on the Xerox end?

Thanks

Norie

Office Version
Platform
Windows
I really don't think this is an Excel issue, it's far more likely to be something to do with your printer(s) and their settings.:)

If that is the case I'm afraid I can't really offer much help - I just installed a new cartridge in my printer and it keeps telling me it doesn't exist.

Never had much luck with printers.:rolleyes:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrewPop24

Some videos you may like

This Week's Hot Topics

• populate from drop list with multiple tables
    Hi All, i have a drop list that displays data, what i want is when i select one of those from the list to populate text from different tables on...
  • Find list of words from sheet2 in sheet1 before a comma and extract text vba
    Hi Friends, Trying to find the solution on my task. But did not find suitable one to the need. Here is my query and sample file with details...
  • Dynamic Formula entry - VBA code sought
    Hello, really hope one of you experts can help with this - i've spent hours on this and getting no-where. .I have a set of data (more rows than...
  • Listbox Header
    Have a named range called "AccidentsHeader" Within my code I have: [CODE]Private Sub CommandButton1_Click() ListBox1.RowSource =...
  • Complex Heat Map using conditional formatting
    Good day excel world. I have a concern. Below link have a list of countries that carries each country unique data. [URL...
  • Conditional formatting
    Hi good morning, hope you can help me please, I have cells P4:P54 and if this cell is equal to 1 then i want row O to say "Fully Utilised" and to...