colum Chart Horizontal Axis Label

Gladme

Hello,

I have a spreadsheet contains several tables and column charts. Tables link t other worksheets by excel formulas. I have been using this file for a couple of month ad it used to work perfect. Since I have Several tables and charts, It is hard an crowded to make a presentation with the file. So, I added a few macros to the file. Each macro hides all tables and charts except the one I want to present. Each chart is linked o its reference table that both will be visible simultaneously. There I no link between a chart while It is visible with a hidden table. The issue is that when I run one macro, chart horizontal axis label change to numbers 1,2,3,... . I checked the chart data, and found that it is ok. Even though the axis label is correct and visible, It is not displaying it. Instead of label text, it is showing numbers starts with 1. I changed the horizontal axis label setting from automatic to both data and text, removed old data reference and defined new series, however, I have the same problem. Can anybody help e with the issue? your kind attention will be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Excel Facts

Best way to learn Power Query?
Read M is for (Data) Monkey book by Ken Puls and Miguel Escobar. It is the complete guide to Power Query.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gleisner2

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back