Combine data from multiple sheets with sheet name

RAJESH1960

Banned for repeated rules violations
Office Version
  1. 2019
Platform
  1. Windows
Hello guys,

This is a continuation of the earlier query. There are multiple sheets in this workbook. They may range from minimum 3 to 11 sheets. In this case it is just 3 +1 sheets.

First of all, In the old code, I need to edit the code to display (As Per Portal),in the Edited Portal sheet under the column “Data from” as shown in the Edited portal sheet and fill it down.

Secondly, I want to copy data from sheets Journal, IGST and CGST column wise, and paste it to Edited Portal below the last empty row, under the same heading. (Except Line). Here, in the portal sheet “Data from” column I want the name of the sheet (As Per Journal), (As Per IGST), (As Per CGST), respectively.

Please note, Not all headings are available in sheets Journal, IGST and CGST. But whatever is available, to be posted.

After combining the sheets, Column B, below the “Portal” last row, to enter and fill down name “Tally”. The Line number to be filled down from Portal last number to the end as shown in the expected Result sheet.

Finally, I need to color all the values where the column B contains Portal from column A to M. Green color. Format the cells to Bold.

In future, your comments (explanation) on each line, will be very helpful to combine 10 or more sheets by editing the code.

Combine each Data as sheet name.xlsm

Excel Facts

Whats the difference between CONCAT and CONCATENATE?
The newer CONCAT function can reference a range of cells. =CONCATENATE(A1,A2,A3,A4,A5) becomes =CONCAT(A1:A5)
Sorry again. My bad. I didn't delete the old data under the sheets to be combined. Checking again.

Upvote 0
Had a very busy day today. One of the old projects was giving me problems which I tried to find the mistake for hours, for the error. But couldn't find it. ??Then now, your code, I thought I will finish this first and then check the old project.

Upvote 0
It is good man. Just as I expected. Thanks man. Your code has given me some relief from my rather stressful day today.?

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mbone Mathonsi

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back