Combining all cells in a columns into one cell and have them separated by commas

Buddy18

Office Version
  1. 365
Platform
  1. Windows
I have a list of email addresses in a column that I need merged into one cell and separate by commas. Can someone please advise on the easiest way to do this in excel? Thanks!

Excel Facts

Select a hidden cell
Somehide hide payroll data in column G? Press F5. Type G1. Enter. Look in formula bar while you arrow down through G.
Here are 2 options, since you have 365. (Obviously use TEXTJOIN, if you have it.) But note that you can "only" have a maximum of 32,767 characters in a cell.
c.xlsb
ABC
1murty@yahoo.ca,noodles@mac.com,microfab@hotmail.com,kawasaki@att.net,fudrucker@att.net,irving@outlook.com,ahuillet@comcast.net,nighthawk@me.com,jdhedden@yahoo.com,jrkorson@msn.com,library@hotmail.com,vertigo@aol.com,hermes@att.net,pemungkah@hotmail.com,geekoid@yahoo.com,ebassi@verizon.net,iamcal@outlook.com,stomv@hotmail.com,jgmyers@aol.com,presoff@hotmail.com,tamas@live.com,jonas@aol.com,malin@verizon.net,froodian@hotmail.com,wikinerd@mac.com,barjam@live.com,jmorris@optonline.net,ahuillet@icloud.com,cparis@me.com,mgemmons@msn.com,simone@comcast.net,dleconte@msn.com,credmond@me.com,jipsen@optonline.net,mxiao@yahoo.com,afifi@sbcglobal.net,sfoskett@verizon.net,vmalik@mac.com,eegsa@att.net,tsuruta@yahoo.com,citizenl@mac.com,openldap@yahoo.ca,kassiesa@verizon.net,frederic@att.net,dgriffith@hotmail.com,payned@yahoo.ca,pemungkah@msn.com,jsnover@yahoo.ca,mosses@comcast.net,aardo@yahoo.ca,sinkou@me.com,arebenti@gmail.com,joelw@me.com,eimear@verizon.net,bjornk@optonline.net,jandrese@mac.com,wojciech@icloud.com,erynf@comcast.net,chance@yahoo.com,chrisk@att.net,mgreen@mac.com,juerd@att.net,gregh@optonline.net,grinder@aol.com,tbeck@verizon.net,johnbob@mac.com,jgwang@optonline.net,lipeng@icloud.com,campware@yahoo.com,clkao@att.net,rasca@sbcglobal.net,phyruxus@verizon.net,djupedal@comcast.net,melnik@yahoo.ca,bjornk@hotmail.com,keutzer@att.net,thassine@sbcglobal.net,kawasaki@yahoo.ca,muadip@aol.com,novanet@att.net,goldberg@att.net,afifi@hotmail.com,ozawa@att.net,jaesenj@me.com,wikinerd@verizon.net,quinn@live.com,jonas@hotmail.com,tromey@sbcglobal.net,jorgb@outlook.com,british@yahoo.com,specprog@outlook.com,harryh@hotmail.com,pplinux@hotmail.com,aracne@optonline.net,gavinls@outlook.com,mrdvt@hotmail.com,jaarnial@att.net,ilyaz@yahoo.ca,plover@me.com,speeves@optonline.netmurty@yahoo.ca,noodles@mac.com,microfab@hotmail.com,kawasaki@att.net,fudrucker@att.net,irving@outlook.com,ahuillet@comcast.net,nighthawk@me.com,jdhedden@yahoo.com,jrkorson@msn.com,library@hotmail.com,vertigo@aol.com,hermes@att.net,pemungkah@hotmail.com,geekoid@yahoo.com,ebassi@verizon.net,iamcal@outlook.com,stomv@hotmail.com,jgmyers@aol.com,presoff@hotmail.com,tamas@live.com,jonas@aol.com,malin@verizon.net,froodian@hotmail.com,wikinerd@mac.com,barjam@live.com,jmorris@optonline.net,ahuillet@icloud.com,cparis@me.com,mgemmons@msn.com,simone@comcast.net,dleconte@msn.com,credmond@me.com,jipsen@optonline.net,mxiao@yahoo.com,afifi@sbcglobal.net,sfoskett@verizon.net,vmalik@mac.com,eegsa@att.net,tsuruta@yahoo.com,citizenl@mac.com,openldap@yahoo.ca,kassiesa@verizon.net,frederic@att.net,dgriffith@hotmail.com,payned@yahoo.ca,pemungkah@msn.com,jsnover@yahoo.ca,mosses@comcast.net,aardo@yahoo.ca,sinkou@me.com,arebenti@gmail.com,joelw@me.com,eimear@verizon.net,bjornk@optonline.net,jandrese@mac.com,wojciech@icloud.com,erynf@comcast.net,chance@yahoo.com,chrisk@att.net,mgreen@mac.com,juerd@att.net,gregh@optonline.net,grinder@aol.com,tbeck@verizon.net,johnbob@mac.com,jgwang@optonline.net,lipeng@icloud.com,campware@yahoo.com,clkao@att.net,rasca@sbcglobal.net,phyruxus@verizon.net,djupedal@comcast.net,melnik@yahoo.ca,bjornk@hotmail.com,keutzer@att.net,thassine@sbcglobal.net,kawasaki@yahoo.ca,muadip@aol.com,novanet@att.net,goldberg@att.net,afifi@hotmail.com,ozawa@att.net,jaesenj@me.com,wikinerd@verizon.net,quinn@live.com,jonas@hotmail.com,tromey@sbcglobal.net,jorgb@outlook.com,british@yahoo.com,specprog@outlook.com,harryh@hotmail.com,pplinux@hotmail.com,aracne@optonline.net,gavinls@outlook.com,mrdvt@hotmail.com,jaarnial@att.net,ilyaz@yahoo.ca,plover@me.com,speeves@optonline.net
2murty@yahoo.ca
3noodles@mac.com
4microfab@hotmail.com
5kawasaki@att.net
6fudrucker@att.net
7irving@outlook.com
8ahuillet@comcast.net
9nighthawk@me.com
10jdhedden@yahoo.com
11jrkorson@msn.com
12library@hotmail.com
13vertigo@aol.com
14hermes@att.net
15pemungkah@hotmail.com
16geekoid@yahoo.com
17ebassi@verizon.net
18iamcal@outlook.com
19stomv@hotmail.com
20jgmyers@aol.com
21presoff@hotmail.com
22tamas@live.com
23jonas@aol.com
24malin@verizon.net
25froodian@hotmail.com
26wikinerd@mac.com
27barjam@live.com
28jmorris@optonline.net
29ahuillet@icloud.com
30cparis@me.com
31mgemmons@msn.com
32simone@comcast.net
33dleconte@msn.com
34credmond@me.com
35jipsen@optonline.net
36mxiao@yahoo.com
37afifi@sbcglobal.net
38sfoskett@verizon.net
39vmalik@mac.com
40eegsa@att.net
41tsuruta@yahoo.com
42citizenl@mac.com
43openldap@yahoo.ca
44kassiesa@verizon.net
45frederic@att.net
46dgriffith@hotmail.com
47payned@yahoo.ca
48pemungkah@msn.com
49jsnover@yahoo.ca
50mosses@comcast.net
51aardo@yahoo.ca
52sinkou@me.com
53arebenti@gmail.com
54joelw@me.com
55eimear@verizon.net
56bjornk@optonline.net
57jandrese@mac.com
58wojciech@icloud.com
59erynf@comcast.net
60chance@yahoo.com
61chrisk@att.net
62mgreen@mac.com
63juerd@att.net
64gregh@optonline.net
65grinder@aol.com
66tbeck@verizon.net
67johnbob@mac.com
68jgwang@optonline.net
69lipeng@icloud.com
70campware@yahoo.com
71clkao@att.net
72rasca@sbcglobal.net
73phyruxus@verizon.net
74djupedal@comcast.net
75melnik@yahoo.ca
76bjornk@hotmail.com
77keutzer@att.net
78thassine@sbcglobal.net
79kawasaki@yahoo.ca
80muadip@aol.com
81novanet@att.net
82goldberg@att.net
83afifi@hotmail.com
84ozawa@att.net
85jaesenj@me.com
86wikinerd@verizon.net
87quinn@live.com
88jonas@hotmail.com
89tromey@sbcglobal.net
90jorgb@outlook.com
91british@yahoo.com
92specprog@outlook.com
93harryh@hotmail.com
94pplinux@hotmail.com
95aracne@optonline.net
96gavinls@outlook.com
97mrdvt@hotmail.com
98jaarnial@att.net
99ilyaz@yahoo.ca
100plover@me.com
101speeves@optonline.net
Sheet2
Cell Formulas
RangeFormula
B1B1=LET(emails,CONCAT(A2:A101&","),LEFT(emails,LEN(emails)-1))
C1C1=TEXTJOIN(",",,A2:A101)

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lancelots

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back