Combo Box and automatic treatment

Daxatak

Hi,

I would like to create a VBA script that allows me to organize and compute (and plot graph) different things depending on the sheet I select.
To be more precise:
I got (a lot of) different excel files (different months) with different sheets (different weeks in the months) with the same formatting (date, time, and my.value).
I already created a script that allows me to extract the interesting data of all those sheets in the same sheet.
but now, I would like to use a Combox box, that allows me to select a sheet and to have all the interesting data about it (+ graphs) in the same sheet.

My (first) problems are:
  • I don't know how to be able to implement the fact that all the modifications have to be done depending on the choice on the conbo box.
    • If I select "Tuesday" I would like to have automatically All my resutls + graphs updated for this day
    • + If I select a specific time interval, I would like to have the same update for this interval (2 "time & date" inputs that are automatically modyfing the output)
  • I don't know how to deal with graphs in VBA
  • I am quite sure that the solution will be a mix between VBA and a dashboard, but I am not sure to understand how I can relate both.
    • Or how to create a dashboard (that would allow me to control the different parameters) with VBA...

I realize, this is really fuzzy, but I would really appreciate any input concerning different aspects of this problem.

Thanks in advance for your time,
Damien

Excel Facts

Lock one reference in a formula
Need 1 part of a formula to always point to the same range? use $ signs: $V$2:$Z$99 will always point to V2:Z99, even after copying

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raviguru

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back