ComboBox BackColor change on value

KennyA

Board Regular
I have a ComboBox that I am trying to get the BackColor to change based on a selection.
There are 11 ComboBoxes on the sheet. After I have gone through all the boxes and made the selections
I hit the finish button which runs the VBA code.

Using ActiveX ComboBox. This is the code I tried using. I am obviously doing something wrong.
I want TERMINAL BOX to be green and NONE to be red

With ComboBox11
Select Case .Value
Case "TERMINAL BOX"
.BackColor = &HFF00&
Case "NONE"
.BackColor = &HFF&
Case Else
.BackColor = &HFF00&
End Select
End With

KennyA

Board Regular
Let me add this as well. If I use YES in the code replacing TERMINAL BOX and NO for NONE the back color does change

Fluff

MrExcel MVP, Moderator
What values do you have in the combo?

Fluff

MrExcel MVP, Moderator
The only reason I can think it would work if you use Yes & No is if the combo has multiple columns, some of which are hidden.

Some videos you may like

This Week's Hot Topics

• Get External Data (long shot question!)
    This is likely a long shot but I am wondering if it is at all possible for Excel to somehow 'change' the contents of a URL that is being linked to...
  • Importing multiple excel files into one spreadsheet
    Hi, I'm trying to import multiple excel files (with the same format into a single spreadsheet) so that each day's file is listed underneath the...
  • Cell Formatting
    Good Morning, I need to format a few different cells in the following manners: A1 has to always add a colon (:) after whatever is typed in by a...
  • How to copy multiple rows using If
    Hi all, I'm very new to VBA and have written this simple code to copy certain cells if a certain cell within that row contains any data. I need...
  • Workbook_Change stopped working !
    I am working on an app to speed up & automate processing of Credit Cards statements. After data is input from a CSV file, it is presented to the...
  • VBA If statement
    Dear All, I have two dates, where I'd like a message box to pop, if the dates are between this criteria. [CODE] sDate1 = #10/1/2019#...