Command button - Lotus notes email

brt21

Hello,

my name is bharath. I am now working on a complex process planning. i have integrated data from various sources and grouped in several pivot tables according to my boss's requirement. My questions are as follows:

1. I know how to filter the Pivot table (I use slicers in my case). I want to know if it is possible to automatically update the selection in another worksheet or a word file that already has a template of the material orders.:ROFLMAO:
2. Its a sequel to my previous question. I know how to create an ActiveX command button (Developer tab-->Insert). since I don't have much programming knowledge, I have no idea how to make the command button to work in such a way that it automatically attaches the current 'worksheet' in the mail (lotus notes) with a defined subject and recipient. And it shall vary according to my selection in the pivot table.

Since my data is confidential, I can't provide a link to my doc. My question may be amateurish.., I believe some of you can help me out!:confused::confused:

good day,
bharath

Excel Facts

Format cells as currency
Select range and press Ctrl+Shift+4 to format cells as currency. (Shift 4 is the $ sign).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marion_davis

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back