Personal Macro Workbook is a hidden workbook that opens every time you launch Excel.
1. Record a macro to do anything (eg, switch worksheets). You get the option of where to store it; choose Personal Macro Workbook. Once you have finishd the macro, stop the recorder
2. Windows > Unhide, and select Personal Macro Workbook
3. Alt+F8, select the macro name that you just recorded, click Edit
4. Copy the macros you actually want to use, and paste them over the junk one that you recorded. Save, and Alt+Q to return to Excel
5. Make sure you are in Personal Macro Workbook, and Windows > Hide.
6. Now you can run the macros by using Alt+F8 to bring up the dialog, and double-clicking the macro name. If you like you can also attach the macros to buttons.