Compare, Condense and Filter Data from multiple worksheets

naborowiak

Hi, I need take patient data and compare it against each study in its corresponding worksheet and then be able to show which studies they would fit into and also which ones they don’t and why they failed to that study.

Please see the Schizophrenia - Results sheet. I would obviously like it to have a nice gui and probably a better layout than I currently have but this is to give you an idea of what I would like. I will probably ask you to create another one that does the same thing but in the form of a user entry form.

If we can just start with the Age, Sex, and BMI...I think that would be the best for now. However, I would LOVE it so that we could select the criteria we want to compare the data against and have it filtered out and then see which studies they are qualified for but more importantly if they fail...why they failed.

You just need to be concerned with the Schizophrenia Sheet and Shizophrenia Results sheet at this time. If you can somehow build a drop down list of the studies to select from that somehow takes their corresponding criteria and condenses it but it still able to compare that against the patient data, that would be ideal.

Also, understand that from the Schizophrenia - Results worksheet I would like to have Row 2 "Current Studies" to somehow be able to have a drop-down list to select multiple studies from but to also have those studies condensed with each of their criteria from the Schizophrenia worksheet.

For example, TEV-162X-01 Study needs to have the 18-65 age range, M or F, a BMI 18-38 etc but to somehow be able to take all of this information and put it under its Study and be able to input patient data on the Patient Data worksheet and then take that information and somehow link it to the Schizophrenia - Results worksheet and then based upon those results, their name either turns red or green. Red meaning that they didn't meet the requirements for the study and green being that they met the requirements for the study. Hopefully this help you out with understanding what I want it to do and I know it is no easy feat on doing this.

Here is the link to the Excel Spreadsheet: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0s6n-I-VdGHVnRiZ1ZTZFI1ekE/view?usp=sharing
Thanks!

Excel Facts

VLOOKUP to Left?
Use =VLOOKUP(A2,CHOOSE({1,2},$Z$1:$Z$99,$Y$1:$Y$99),2,False) to lookup Y values to left of Z values.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
max_pedreira

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back