Comparing data from two different matrix

gisluis

I have two matrix's with Station to Station information. First Matrix's has Station to Station Milage. The second matrix has Station to Station number of commuters.

There are a total of 54 Stations.

I want to create a bell curve chart/graph that shows the total number of commuters and the miles they travel. I need all of the miles within the first matrix to be included and the commuters to be added together is the milage is the same. Basically merging the two matrix into one.

I am a newbie, and would appreciate your help. Or at least a direction of where to look. thanks,

Excel Facts

Enter current date or time
Ctrl+: enters current time. Ctrl+; enters current date. Use Ctrl+: Ctrl+; Enter for current date & time.
Welcome to the Board! You better give these guys some more info. Your project seems interesting. I'll get the ball rolling with these... Do you want a spreadsheet or VBA solution? Where is your data? Are you saying that Matrix1 first array position represents total miles which you want to multiply by Matrix2 first array position which is total commuters? This total then represents your total sample for construction of your normal curve? (I believe Tushar Meta's site has some info re. normal curves). Hope this helps. Dave

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
81jamesacct

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back