Competency tracker using vba.

worshipexcel

Hi, I need help building this tracker where i need to monitor competency of employees .. they need 5 greens or 4 green and an amber or 3 greens and 2 ambers to become competent where as the count would reset as soon as they get a red and they would get a fresh 5 assessments.. could anyone please help me with a logic to build this so it's automated . Really appreciate the help in advance .

Excel Facts

How to calculate loan payments in Excel?
Use the PMT function: =PMT(5%/12,60,-25000) is for a $25,000 loan, 5% annual interest, 60 month loan.
Hi worshipexcel. Welcome to the board.

Just trying to be helpful. For me, you aren't asking a specific question. You need to provide some details of where you are struggling. Provide some formulas and content of cells. Your request is too broad and it sounds like you want somebody to do your entire project for you. Narrow down the request a little. Expect help from people that can give a smaller portion of time. Work through the set of problems by continuing to ask questions. This a learning site. I learn by helping you, and you learn by us helping you.

Thank you. Jeff

Upvote 0
Hi Jeffrey, I guess you are right i asked a very broad question:) I have started working on it and i ll get back on here if I m stuck somewhere ... thanks for your help though :)

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cybersurfer5000

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back