Complicated Project

VBAnewbie7

Alright, i created a whole new module and typed it out myself and it works now, mostly.

It does the job but then at the very end it creates an "extra" sheet and then hits an error on this line:

Sheets.Add(after:=Sheets(Sheets.Count)).Name = Ar(x)

It is the more typical error of "Run-time error 1004. Application-defined or object-defined error"
This honestly isnt a huge deal as i can just delete the extra sheet but it would be great if it's an easy fix
Fixed this by placing "On Error Resume Next" before the line the error was happening on.

Thank you everyone for your help!! This is going to save me so much time and headache!

Some videos you may like

Excel Facts

Is there a shortcut key for strikethrough?
Ctrl+S is used for Save. Ctrl+5 is used for Strikethrough. Why Ctrl+5? When you use hashmarks to count |||| is 4, strike through to mean 5.

mse330

Office Version
Platform
Windows
Glad we could help & thanks for the feedback

Watch MrExcel Video

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DICKSON KIMEMIA

This Week's Hot Topics

• Finding issue in If elseif else with For each Loop
    Finding issue in If elseif else with For each Loop I have tried this below code but i'm getting in Y column filled with W005. Colud you please...
  • MsgBox Error
    Hi Guys, I have the below error show up when i try and run my macro in File1 but works fine if i copy and paste the same code into file2. [ATTACH...
  • CELL FORMAT - IF CONDITION
    My Cell Format is [B]""0.00" Cr". [/B]But in the cell, it is showing 123.00 for editing. (123 is entry figure). (Data imported from other...
  • Show numbers nearly the same
    Is this possible. I have a number that can change very time eg 0.00001234 Then I have a lot of numbers 0.0000001, 0.0000002, 0.00000004...
  • Please i need your help to create formula
    I need a formula in cell B8 to do this >>if b1=1 then multiply ( cell b8) by 10% ,if b1=2 multiply by 20%,if=3 multiply by 30%. Thank you in...
  • Got error while adding column and filter
    Got error while adding column and filter In column Z has some like "Success" and "Error". I want to add column in AA if the Z cell value is...