Conditional chart help Excel 2007

ytrewq321

I have a bar chart with 9 horizontal bars. The expected values for each are from -10 to +10. I want each bar to turn green if it is in the mentioned range (-10 +10) and turn red if it is not.

I am using excel 2007.

I found this post and it worked until I saved it. Excel 2007 said I could not save it in the current format (non macro) so I saved it in a macro file format. Thats when it never worked again. I have deleted all the code many times and tried to redo it and it still will not work.

I have read many of the popular pages for conditional charts and none seem to help. Can anyone offer some suggestions?

Thank you for your time and help.

Excel Facts

Do you hate GETPIVOTDATA?
Prevent GETPIVOTDATA. Select inside a PivotTable. In the Analyze tab of the ribbon, open the dropown next to Options and turn it off
I have a bar chart with 9 horizontal bars. The expected values for each are from -10 to +10. I want each bar to turn green if it is in the mentioned range (-10 +10) and turn red if it is not.

I am using excel 2007.

I found this post and it worked until I saved it. Excel 2007 said I could not save it in the current format (non macro) so I saved it in a macro file format. Thats when it never worked again. I have deleted all the code many times and tried to redo it and it still will not work.

I have read many of the popular pages for conditional charts and none seem to help. Can anyone offer some suggestions?

thank you for your time and help

Hi friend, I have no idea about the answer to your question because even I am a learner of Excel 2007. Nevertheless, I would like to help you to the best of my knowledge.

Go to http://support.microsoft.com and do an advanced search on the problem that you are experiencing. Ensure that you mention the keywords in order to get close results.

Moreover, download this Book on Excel 2007 which Mr. Bill Jelen (MrExcel) is giving away for free. You can use it to your advantage. Click on the link below:

http://www.mrexcel.com/leobook.html

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BeerMan23

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back