Conditional Format Data Bar 2 Colours Based on Number Range

trainer75

I have a column in excel that has been formatted to display a progress bar based on the value in the cell 0 - 100.

I did this by going to:

Home > Conditional formatting > Data bars > More Rules: Then I select, Format Style: 'DataBar' / Type(min/max) 'Number' / Min Value: 0 Max Value:100

This is all working.

However when the value is between 0-49 I want the bar to display in a different color. How can I do this?

DanteAmor

Office Version
Platform
Windows
Check if the following helps you.

The first rule is a formula.
= A2 < 50

You must also check the box "Stop if true" And it must be before the Data bar rule.

trainer75

Check if the following helps you.

The first rule is a formula.
= A2 < 50

You must also check the box "Stop if true" And it must be before the Data bar rule.

Thank you for replying
unfortunately this hasn't worked, it changed the colour of the cell instead of the progress bar

Thank you again

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finagill

Some videos you may like

This Week's Hot Topics

• VBA (Userform)
    Hi All, I just would like to know why my code isn't working. Here is my VBA code: [CODE=vba]Private Sub OKButton_Click() Dim i As Integer...
  • List box that changes fill color
    Hello, I have gone through so many pages trying to figure this out. I have a 2020 calendar that depending on the day needs to have a certain...
  • Remove duplicates and retain one. Cross-linked cases
    Hi all I ran out of google keywords to use and still couldn't find a reference how to achieve the results of a single count. It would be great if...
  • VBA Copy and Paste With Duplicates
    Hello All, I'm in need of some input. My VBA skills are sub-par at best. I've assembled this code from basic research and it works but is...
  • Macro
    is it possible for a macro to run if the active cell value is different to the value above it
  • IF DATE and TIME
    I currently use this to check if date has passed but i also need to set a time on it too. Is it possible? [CODE=vba]=IF(B:B>TODAY(),"Not...