I created a workbook with 4-5 conditional formatting formulas (and/or statements). It worked for a few days, but now excel freezes each time I try to open the workbook. Any ideas into why this is happening?
Because its Excel, it does that kind of thing....but i doubt the formatting is the cause
things to consider
1. Is/has the file been getting bigger?
2. What else is going on in the sheet - are there lots of formula being done
3. Is any part of the sheet linked to another sheet that is not open
4. Is it telling you it is not responding - in which case leave it alone see if it responds eventually - Excel ignores you if it's busy.
5. Look at task manager is excel using CPU/Memory?