Conditional Formatting

nathanmav

Board Regular
Office Version
  1. 2019
  2. 2016
Platform
  1. Windows
Hi everyone i have a conditional formatting formula it change color when the status of a document is "A or B = white, C = Red, UR = Orange & NS or For Signature= Dark Orange".
My problem is the status C it will change the color when i enter B but how can i remove the color if i did not change the status instead i refer it to other reference which is approve.

Apologies if my explanation is not clear.. kindly check my attached sample: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6RmsSizixYMbnhaTFZXVWtIbHM/view?usp=sharing.thanks hope someone help me to figure out this problem.. again thank you in advance!

actually the X that you put in the Column Q is the one that should be highlighted in red because they are not approved or still not close.

Upvote 0

Excel Facts

How to calculate loan payments in Excel?
Use the PMT function: =PMT(5%/12,60,-25000) is for a $25,000 loan, 5% annual interest, 60 month loan.
Quite frankly ... I do have the feeling you are changing your mind ... or that you are still building your own structure ...

As a consequence ... I am at a loss ...

Upvote 0
Sorry james006 yes im building my own structure because that the output i want to get. i send you PM regarding the sample 3 with my formula because i analyzed again the data i have enter STATUS C total is still 14 and that 14 statuc C is the one that should be highlighted.. sorry again james006..

thank you again for your help and ideas!

Upvote 0
From 13 to 14 ... this means ..there is ONE additional case you have identified ...

So what is the rule you picked to add this additional case ...???

Upvote 0
yes.. did u check the sample i send you in PM? the problem in that formula is that the STATUS C that i refer to the approved reference no. should be highlighted in white.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
staticfluids

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back