Conditional Formula

Dsheaff

I am in need of a formula that addresses the following conditions.

A recipient cell is to receive the value posted in cell D35 on the QC Enhanced Score worksheet found at the location identified below: This action is to take place only if the value in cell U90 on the afore mentioned worksheet is equal to or greater than 1 but less than 90. If these conditions are not met, the recipient cell is to remain blank.

Worksheet Location:

='M:\Quality\REST\2023\B-Feb\A-21 Enhanced Facility Score\[Enhanced Facility Score Feb 2023.xlsx]QC Enhanced Score'!D35

Excel Facts

Easy bullets in Excel
If you have a numeric keypad, press Alt+7 on numeric keypad to type a bullet in Excel.
in the target cell put this formula:
Excel Formula:
=IF(and(U90=1, U90<90),='M:\Quality\REST\2023\B-Feb\A-21 Enhanced Facility Score\[Enhanced Facility Score Feb 2023.xlsx][U]QC Enhanced Score[/U]'!D35,"")

(I'm pretty sure the workbook M:\Quality\REST\2023\B-Feb\A-21 Enhanced Facility Score\Enhanced Facility Score Feb 2023.xlsx must be open when you are making the calculations.

Upvote 0
=IF(and(U90=1, U90<90),='M:\Quality\REST\2023\B-Feb\A-21 Enhanced Facility Score\[Enhanced Facility Score Feb 2023.xlsx]QC Enhanced Score'!D35,"")
I have corrected the following information I initially provided Cell parameters from U90 to U35 and the file reference from A-21 Enhanced to A2I-Enhanced. The revised formula ais as follows: =IF(and(U35=1, U35<90),='M:\Quality\REST\2023\B-Feb\A2I-Enhanced Facility Score\[Enhanced Facility Score Feb 2023.xlsx]QC Enhanced Score'!D35,"") Unfortunately it still does not work.

Upvote 0
okay. I see a big error initially in what I did. There is also a random equals sign that should be removed. The "AND" function is redundant, sort of... Maybe it should be
Excel Formula:
AND(U35>=1,U35<90)

Excel Formula:
=IF(and(U35>=1, U35<90),'M:\Quality\REST\2023\B-Feb\A2I-Enhanced Facility Score\[Enhanced Facility Score Feb 2023.xlsx][U]QC Enhanced Score[/U]'!D35,"")

Upvote 0
okay. I see a big error initially in what I did. There is also a random equals sign that should be removed. The "AND" function is redundant, sort of... Maybe it should be
Excel Formula:
AND(U35>=1,U35<90)

Excel Formula:
=IF(and(U35>=1, U35<90),'M:\Quality\REST\2023\B-Feb\A2I-Enhanced Facility Score\[Enhanced Facility Score Feb 2023.xlsx][U]QC Enhanced Score[/U]'!D35,"")

Upvote 0
The solution provided does not work. This issue remains unresolved and additional response(s) are welcome.

Upvote 0
Is U90 on the same sheet as the formula or on the QC Enhanced Score sheet?

Upvote 0
Ok, how about
Excel Formula:
=IF(AND('M:\Quality\REST\2023\B-Feb\A-21 Enhanced Facility Score\[Enhanced Facility Score Feb 2023.xlsx]QC Enhanced Score'!U90>=1,'M:\Quality\REST\2023\B-Feb\A-21 Enhanced Facility Score\[Enhanced Facility Score Feb 2023.xlsx]QC Enhanced Score'!U90<90),'M:\Quality\REST\2023\B-Feb\A-21 Enhanced Facility Score\[Enhanced Facility Score Feb 2023.xlsx]QC Enhanced Score'!D35,"")

Upvote 0
Below is the formula... slightly modified to reflect a correction in the address (from A-21 Enhanced Facility Score to A2I-Enhanced Facility Score). Everything else as you can see below remains the same as the formula you provided. I have also pasted the location file path as it appears on the bar at the top of the screen when I first open the folder containing the file. The last element below is a copy of the subject file. Note that when I apply this formula to the target it does not work. I receive a Microsoft pop-up that states as follows...Excel found a problem with one or more formula references in the worksheet. Check that the cell references, range names, defined names, and links to other workbooks in your formulas are all correct. Additionally, upon entering the formula, the M in the formula is shaded in light gray and the following appears in a rectangular box below the formula bar... AND(logical1,[logical2], [logical3], ...)

=IF(AND('M:\Quality\REST\2023\B-Feb\A2I-Enhanced Facility Score\[Enhanced Facility Score Feb 2023.xlsx]QC Enhanced Score'!U90>=1,'M:\Quality\REST\2023\B-Feb\A-21 Enhanced Facility Score\[Enhanced Facility Score Feb 2023.xlsx]QC Enhanced Score'!U90<90),'M:\Quality\REST\2023\B-Feb\A-21 Enhanced Facility Score\[Enhanced Facility Score Feb 2023.xlsx]QC Enhanced Score'!D35,"")

File Path: M:\Quality\REST\2023\B-Feb\A2I-Enhanced Facility Score
File as it appears in the file path: Enhanced Facility Score 2023

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vmanchoppy

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back