Conditional Graph Data?

FuegaAmoux

I have a large spreadsheet with information regarding different sets of data, and I'm trying to make a graph using the data from one column on conditions placed on another column, and was wondering if that's possible. To explain what I mean, say I have rows of data recorded on different people. One column says Name, another column says Date, and another column says Time Recorded. I want to make a graph showing Date vs Time Recorded for only a specific Name. Is there a way to do this?

Excel Facts

Highlight Duplicates
Home, Conditional Formatting, Highlight Cells, Duplicate records, OK to add pink formatting to any duplicates in selected range.
Please research Pivot Charts. It has inbuilt options which the user can modify and the charts change accordingly.
So you can put Name in "Report filter", then date in rows and time recorded in column summation.

Upvote 0
I was very excited about the help until I did some research and realized Pivot Charts are not yet available on Mac, which is what I'm working on. Do you know of a similar option I could use?

Upvote 0
ah dear!
well, i could berate you for using an Apple product for any serious work, but i guess that will not solve the problem! - lol

but seriously, I am aware that many MS Office technologies do not work very well on Mac. and i've never used one. hope someone else is able to solve your query.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
staticfluids

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back