Conditional Pull from Multiple Worksheets

tomwac

I am trying to pull rows from multiple worksheets to a summary worksheet if the column "I" is equal to "Fail". Does anyone have a macro for conditional pull like this. Thank you very much.

Excel Facts

Format cells as currency
Select range and press Ctrl+Shift+4 to format cells as currency. (Shift 4 is the $ sign).
Welcome to the Board!

This assumes that you have data in column A:

<font face=Calibri><SPAN style="color:#00007F">Sub</SPAN> foo()<br>    <SPAN style="color:#00007F">Dim</SPAN> i <SPAN style="color:#00007F">As</SPAN> <SPAN style="color:#00007F">Long</SPAN><br>    <SPAN style="color:#00007F">Dim</SPAN> ws <SPAN style="color:#00007F">As</SPAN> Worksheet<br>        <SPAN style="color:#00007F">For</SPAN> <SPAN style="color:#00007F">Each</SPAN> ws <SPAN style="color:#00007F">In</SPAN> ActiveWorkbook.Worksheets<br>            <SPAN style="color:#00007F">For</SPAN> i = 2 <SPAN style="color:#00007F">To</SPAN> ws.Cells(Rows.Count, "I").End(xlUp).Row<br>                <SPAN style="color:#00007F">If</SPAN> ws.Cells(i, "I").Value = "Fail" <SPAN style="color:#00007F">Then</SPAN> ws.Cells(i, "I").EntireRow.Copy Sheets("Summary").Cells(Rows.Count, "A").End(xlUp).Offset(1)<br>            <SPAN style="color:#00007F">Next</SPAN> i<br>        <SPAN style="color:#00007F">Next</SPAN> ws<br><SPAN style="color:#00007F">End</SPAN> <SPAN style="color:#00007F">Sub</SPAN></FONT>

HTH,

Upvote 0
Smitty, I am working on something similar and would like to ask how to modify your answer for my purpose. I have a workbook with 6 worksheets: Global, AP, LA, EU, NA, NL. I need the macro to look in column H in Global, and depending on the text ( which will be ap, la, eu, na, nl ) copy the entire row to the worksheet of the same name. There are approximately 120 rows in the workbook. Thanks!

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ijat

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back