Consolidation (Sum up all values from multiple worksheets to one worksheet)

Paperlurve

Hi, I am very new in vba coding.
Recently was assigned a task by my boss to do up a coding for easy consolidation for their profit and loss budget.
The problem is that they have around 80+ outlets to do consolidation for. Each outlet's profit and loss is in different workbook itself. He wanted a workbook where it will transfer all the data into one workbook, with a summary worksheet.
He also want to be able to select the outlets he wish to consolidate through a home worksheet where he just need to check the checkboxes for the outlets, and the master sheet would then automatically reflect the sum up figures for the selected outlets. He used to do this manually by copy and pasting and manually linking the cells across.

He would now want it to be more automated, and preferably through the use of macro to do it. I managed to find the code to transfer the respective worksheets for the 80 workbooks into one workbook under different tabs. However, since not all the files are received at our side yet, I hope that someone out there could help me out in the coding for the consolidation part (master worksheet) where it would reflect the selected outlet's (selection is done in home tab) summed up figures (all worksheets have the same format) Is there a way to link the checkboxes to the respective worksheets? Perhaps through matching the code to the sheet name and then to the summary sheet?

Would really appreciate all the help given. THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Attached is the file link
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...4Kgj_xOABUwjhTBhpDzY/edit?usp=drive_web&pli=1

Some videos you may like

Excel Facts

How to calculate loan payments in Excel?
Use the PMT function: =PMT(5%/12,60,-25000) is for a $25,000 loan, 5% annual interest, 60 month loan.

Watch MrExcel Video

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dannysamworth

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back