Contar filas con criterios una sola vez

dfbetancourt1

Hola.

Requiero una consulta, por favor.
Tengo una base de datos con cliente, ciudad, y región. Suponiendo el cliente A y B son de las ciudades 1,2 y 3 y de acuerdo a eso se clasifican en región, por ejemplo el cliente A al ser de la ciudad 1 es región norte, y el cliente 2 de la región Sur. Pero tengo un cliente C para la ciudad 1 y 3 y por ende es de dos regiones. Y así tengo muchísimas filas.

Necesito obtener el número de clientes que está en dos regiones (como el cliente C), tres regiones, cuatro y así. Y también obtenerlos consolidados, es decir, separarlos de los que solo son una región. He hecho tabla dinámica y ordenado de acuerdo a la cuenta de región, pero presenta el problema que la hoja de calculo tiene el numero de pedidos que ha hecho un cliente, por eso, se suele repetir y eso causa problemas, por ejemplo, el Cliente C me hizo pedidos en Marzo, Abril y Diciembre, y cuando hago la tabla dinámica, en cuenta de regional, me cuenta ese cliente con el número de pedidos, cuando desearia que fuera una sola vez.
Espero haberme hecho entender, y agradezco su ayuda.

Excel Facts

Excel Can Read to You
Customize Quick Access Toolbar. From All Commands, add Speak Cells or Speak Cells on Enter to QAT. Select cells. Press Speak Cells.
from Spanish

Hello.

I require a consultation , please.
I have a customer database , city, and region. Assuming the client A and B are 1.2 and 3 cities and according to that region are classified , for example client A to be one of the city 's northern region , and the customer 2 South. But I have a C client to the city 1 and 3 and therefore is two regions. And so I have many rows.

I need to get the number of clients that are in both regions ( as the client C ), three regions, four and so on. And also obtain consolidated , that is, apart from those that are only one region . I made PivotTable and ordered according to the account of region, but has the problem that the spreadsheet has the number of orders has made a customer , therefore, is usually repeated and that causes problems, for example , Customer C made ​​me orders in March, April and December , and when I make the pivot table into account regional , tells me that the number of customer orders, when you want just one time .
I hope I made myself understand , and appreciate your help.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DW Draft

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back