Control Toolbox

ldb

I'm using the scroll bar from the Control Toolbox. The reason why I'm using it is because I can not rotate the scroll bar from Forms.

Anyway, how do I add incremental values? I currently defaults to one. I'm using Excel 2002.

Excel Facts

Links? Where??
If Excel says you have links but you can't find them, go to Formulas, Name Manager. Look for old links to dead workbooks & delete.
Hi Idb,

1) Forms scrollbars cannot be "rotated", but can be drawn either vertically (vertical scrolling) or horizontally (horizontal scrolling). The scrollbar will switch from vertical to horizontal (or vice-versa) when you size it to be longer than it is high.

2) You can effectively change the default increment by simply multiplying the value. Of course the Value varies from 0 to 32767 in steps of 1. But for example if you want it to go from 0 to 100 in steps of 1 simply divide the Value by 327 using integer divide ("" instead of "/").

Upvote 0
Hi Idb,

1) Forms scrollbars cannot be "rotated", but can be drawn either vertically (vertical scrolling) or horizontally (horizontal scrolling). The scrollbar will switch from vertical to horizontal (or vice-versa) when you size it to be longer than it is high.

2) You can effectively change the default increment by simply multiplying the value. Of course the Value varies from 0 to 32767 in steps of 1. But for example if you want it to go from 0 to 100 in steps of 1 simply divide the Value by 327 using integer divide ("" instead of "/").

PS. I'm submitting it a second time because I forgot to disable HTML the first time.

Upvote 0
Well, that didn't solve the problem either. I was just trying to get the backslash character to show up between the first set of double quotes in my first message.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sharmarick

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back