Controlling print-outs

Dan Wilson

Office Version
  1. 365
Platform
  1. Windows
Good day. I am running Excel out of Office 365 on Windows 10 Home. I have a workbook that contains seven worksheets. Each of the worksheets has a group of Macros that allow the user to sort the data of each worksheet by different columns. The worksheets contain up to 200 rows with 125 columns to each row. The various Macros are used to find out the highest usage of activity. The end result is that perhaps the first 10 or 15 Rows of a sorted worksheet is all that will be needed for the purpose of awarding prizes. Is there a way to create a Print Area within a Macro so that each time a sort is done, the Print Area will change? Any help will be appreciated.
Thank you,
Danno...

Excel Facts

What is =ROMAN(40) in Excel?
The Roman numeral for 40 is XL. Bill "MrExcel" Jelen's 40th book was called MrExcel XL.
Good day Paul Ked. Thank you for responding. When a new sort is done via Macro, I would like the Macro to set the Print Area for that worksheet to show a particular area of the worksheet. For instance, if the sort shows ten people who had the most activity for a year, I would like the Print Area to show the first ten rows of the worksheet along with the first few Columns. The Print Area will be different on other worksheets. I realize that while creating the Macro, I could have included the Print Area selection. Now that all of the Macros are completed, I would like to insert the modified Print Area selection into each particular Macro rather than re-create all the Macros from scratch.
Thank you,
Danno...

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marcus05

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back