Convert spreadsheet into user form?

Todd Bardoni

Is there a way to easily convert an Excel spreadsheet into a VBA user form?

Excel Facts

Select a hidden cell
Somehide hide payroll data in column G? Press F5. Type G1. Enter. Look in formula bar while you arrow down through G.
Maybe, maybe not! Depends on the details of what you've got on your sheet & what you're trying to do...If you mean 'Is there a button I can click that will do it all in one go', then I'm fairly sure the answer will be 'No' (a dangerous thing to say on this board!).

Post back with more details about what you are trying to achieve.

Paddy

Upvote 0
Basically, I created a spreadsheet that looks and "acts" as a userform. It has in one cell a "label" such as "NAME" and, for example, allows a user to enter his name in the next cell. Then with a click of a button a macro runs that stores the data in a log. I want to make this a little more professional looking (just because I'm picky like that), only I don't want to go through and re-create the form in an actual userform. I'd like to be able to import the labels or copy and paste them or something like that...maybe I'm just lazy. :)

Upvote 0
I'm fairly sure the answer will be 'No' (a dangerous thing to say on this board!).

Hi Paddy,
It's possible as picture but I'm not sure tbardoni wants it or not.
So, I don't think it can be done too. And I'm afraid to say " No way " LOL :)

I know how to add "Microsoft Office Spreadsheet control" on userform, but I've never used it. :biggrin:

Upvote 0
I'd like to be able to import the labels or copy and paste them or something like that...maybe I'm just lazy
I see. But I think it cannot be done.

Upvote 0
Or - it could, but you'd need to use VBA to do it, & the VBA would be massivley more complicated than code you'd need to do the useform itself!!

Paddy

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nzskater

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back