Office Version
  1. 2007
Platform
  1. Windows
Hiii
When I put Yes value in text box, automatically check the check box in form
It is just opposite of check box to text box

Excel Facts

Which came first: VisiCalc or Lotus 1-2-3?
Dan Bricklin and Bob Frankston debuted VisiCalc in 1979 as a Visible Calculator. Lotus 1-2-3 debuted in the early 1980's, from Mitch Kapor.
This works if BOTH the checkbox AND textbox are on the form
Place in USERFORM code window
VBA Code:
Private Sub TextBox1_Change()
   CheckBox1 = (UCase(TextBox1) = "YES")
End Sub

Upvote 0
Report No. 101​
Sr. Nopart IDdefectsizestatus
1.Pipecrack2accept
2.PlatenilNaNa
3.Platehole4reject

Upvote 0
Report No 102​
Sr Nopartdefectsizestatus
1.Pipehole8reject
2.Pipehole2accept

Upvote 0
Report No 103​
Sr Nopartdefectsizestatus
1.Platecrack5reject
2.Pipenilnaaccept
3.Platenilnaaccept
4.PlatePit2accept
5.Machinecorrosion6accept
6.Pipenilnaaccept

Upvote 0
Hiii
I want to table of 5 rows and 6 column on a report of Access... For different report Nos. like report no 101, 102 and 103 on separate page.
In each report I want to show 5 rows and 6 column blank or filled or half filled as shown above in Report No 101, 102 and 103.
Kindly help...

Upvote 0
H
Sorry - unable to help
How to create a report for table of 5 rows and 6 column but in some cases only 3 rows are filled remaining rows are blank..
And some cases 6 or 2 or 1 or all or non are filled or blank...

Upvote 0
If I understand, you want 6 rows on a report page regardless of how many records there are. So if only 4 records, add 2 blanks. If 8 records, have 6 on one page, 2 on page 2 + 4 blanks on page 2. This or any variation of it is possible, but very difficult. If you research something like 'ms access report with blank rows' you will get lots of solutions, none of which are simple. The main problem lies in determining how many records there are then calculating how many blanks to add. If interjecting a page break in the report also, it starts to get VERY complicated. Most of these difficult solutions are code based and some people report that it works in one view but not another (report view versus print preview).

Another approach would be to use a table that is for this purpose only. Your query would add the records to it but you would also have to UNION (a query type) the required number of records to get the desired number, then open your report based on this table. When you close the report, you'd delete the temporary records. If I'm correct in how I interpreted your requirement, you'd still need a page break control in the report section and a control that counts the records in the section and code to show or hide the page break accordingly.

If none of that makes sense, you have a lot of learning to do to make this work, or you will have to contract this out as a job.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gleisner2

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back