copy all content of one sheet into another sheet in excel

merQrey

Hi Guys

i have no VBA programming knowledge at all so im hoping one of you can assist me. i have about 12 suppliers for my online store, every week they send me price lists for the various items they sell. i would like to create a master products list file with basically all my suppliers products in individual tabs in excel. so for instance, tab 1 will be supplier 1 and tab 2 supplier 2 and so forth. obviously the columns in each tab will be amended to be the same so column A will be ID, column B will be product code, column C will be name, etc. i would like a master sheet within this file namely Master that will basically extract all the rows from the various tabs and paste them into the master sheet. can this be done? also say for instance 2 of my suppliers sell the same product with the same product code, can the VBA pick out which one of the 2 product codes has the lower price and paste that into the master sheet so that i can avoid having duplicate items.
Thanks guys, i know this is a challenging one (well to me it is) but i know you guys have super power programming knowledge
wink.gif

Excel Facts

What did Pito Salas invent?
Pito Salas, working for Lotus, popularized what would become to be pivot tables. It was released as Lotus Improv in 1989.
say supplier 1 list is widgets $45 and washers $77 in cols 1 and 2
insert new column 1 for supplier 1 and copy down to row 2

do similar for all other suppliers

reserve 100 rows on master for supplier 1, next 100 for supplier 2 etc so row1 A1 =sheet1!A1 etc
so data is automatically updated on master

now you can search master with a pivot table by supplier, item etc, duplicate items will show with both prices.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cancansova

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back