copy and paste data from one sheet to another vba

Philmon

Office Version
  1. 2013
Platform
  1. Windows
I have 2 worksheets one with (names, unit numbers, address, city, state, zip, payments), I am trying to copy those item cells to the 2nd worksheet in various fields to make a receipt to mail to clients, then print then go back to the next line and repeat the process, I am trying to understand loop until, from all of the video's I have found on Google they are really confusing, I have attached the latest catastrophe that I have tried. I have been walking my way through how to do each step, I have the information able to transfer from the first column, and print, I am stuck trying to create the loop

please tell me what I am missing

Thanks

Attachments

• receipt 2.jpg
    receipt 2.jpg
    143 KB · Views: 13

Excel Facts

How can you turn a range sideways?
Copy the range. Select a blank cell. Right-click, Paste Special, then choose Transpose.
It is much easier to help you if you post your code using the code button </> than posting a picture of your code, because then we can use your code as a starting point rather than needing to rewrite your code. Thus I have rewritten one line of your code to show you an error but I there may be other errors.
Change your code to loook like this line:
VBA Code:
Sheets("Sheet3").Range("C" & i).Copy Sheets("Sheet4").Range("a6")

Upvote 0
It is much easier to help you if you post your code using the code button </> than posting a picture of your code, because then we can use your code as a starting point rather than needing to rewrite your code. Thus I have rewritten one line of your code to show you an error but I there may be other errors.
VBA Code:
I really appreciate your advice, I am really new to VBA, I do intend to go though some formal training, this project came on without notice through a city ordinance, so I am just trying to work my way through it, I am not familiar with (code button </>), I will read up on it, I have tried to look at arrays but since I thought I was on the right track, I went past it, there must be other errors, because I still get the "debug" message, everything else seems to work, I am just down to trying to figure out how to make the report go to the next line and print to the end of the data. Thank you for your help (a lot to learn but I will hopefully get better at this)

Upvote 0
VBA Code:
I am sorry, I forgot to use the amper symbol, it works perfectly, I will send all my friends to you, (of course when I ask for my raise, this will be my idea) thank you so much, like I said, I have much to learn

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Guest1337

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back