Copy and Paste formulas for multiple tabs

cuslyguy

Good morning,

I have built a few formulas that are designed to tell me the most recent version for a piece of software in a list of versions, a formula to tell me the most common occurrence of version from the same list as well as some other v-lookups. the formulas all work swimmingly. All of these are in a single row on a summary tab. The summary tab is designed to provide a single view summary on 1 tab for 80ish other tabs in the same workbook.

I want to be able to copy and paste my formulas down, but I don't know how with the 79 other tabs all be separate and having unique names. Any ideas how to help me?

Excel Facts

Links? Where??
If Excel says you have links but you can't find them, go to Formulas, Name Manager. Look for old links to dead workbooks & delete.
Just a simple trick, Ignore if you know already.
If you want to put the formula in the same cell in all sheets, just copy the formula in one sheet & then select all sheet & press f2 on the formula cell, then it will add the formula in all the selected sheets.

Upvote 0
thank you for the tip mehidy1437 - was that answer designed to answer my question or just to provide a useful tip on the subject?

Upvote 0
consider it's a useful tip on the subject

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mariah3

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back