Copy cell value to multiple sheets

izet99

Hi, new to this forum and I'm not programmer, have recorded few macros in past but that's it. Need help on worksheet / template that I'm working on and would greatly appreciate if I can get some feedback whether if this is possible...

Template consist of multiple worksheet, I would like to see if it possible to copy cell value from one sheet to multiple sheet based on user selection.

For example:

1. I have "SB" worksheet, this sheet holds list of work instruction by module... this is predefined list of items, little over 150 rows...

2. Now, each "module" have its own worksheet where team member inputs work instruction for each module, total of 17 worksheets. Each module have 4 section for instruction for example:
100 Section heading
200 Section heading
300 Section heading (SB's)
400 Section heading

I already figure out how to populate other section via formula, lookup and index etc.. and not trying to populate 300 with SB's.

3. and finally, "Summary" sheet, kind of shorter simplified version of 17 sheets. Kind of printable version of all work instruction in simplified form but now I need to include SB's into it.

What I would like to do if possible is to copy cell value from "SB" sheet into corresponding module worksheet as well into summary sheet based on module header.So basically, user will define what need to be copied/loaded and then with click of a button user would initiate macro to copy selected line item to a prospective module along with summary sheet.

Sample of SB sheet:
SBs.jpg

Have sample template but don't see attachment option in forum, but I could provide if required, maybe it will be helpful to understand requirements. Any help or suggestion would be greatly appreciated

Regards,
Izet

Excel Facts

Select all contiguous cells
Pressing Ctrl+* (asterisk) will select the "current region" - all contiguous cells in all directions.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oculus

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back