Copy certain columns of data from 2 worksheets that are auto-filtered to 1 summary worksheet as values

Ajwilltravel

Hi everyone, I am a macro beginner. I have two worksheets with source data (layout of each worksheet is the same but number of rows on each sheet will continue to grow). In these 2 sheets 'WTP' and 'RMARN' I've managed to create a macro to autofilter (Filter on column F - Filter out any rows that are "Finished") - macro button top left). This column F is also a formula. My other macro is simply to clear the filter. What I need is a macro to copy certain columns from both of these source data sheets and copy paste as values in the 'Summary' sheet. I need to do this monthly so each time I run it I need to clear what is in the summary sheet from last time and run the macro again (replace what was already there). The columns I need to copy from the two source sheets are shown in the summary tab in attached - B C D E F O P & U. But I don't want the column headers to come through to the summary sheet when I run the macro. I've been on internet all day trying to build this macro & have failed. Also tried recording then editing it but got completely lost. Can anyone help? Must confess I'm hoping someone can do it for me then I can study it!

Hello AJ,

Good to see you've been busy adjusting the code to suit yourself.
As for clearing the Summary sheet, in post #12, this line of code:-

VBA Code:
wsS.[A2].CurrentRegion.Offset(1).Clear

clears the Summary sheet, excluding headings.
It does assume, though, that row 1 is empty, the headings are in row 2 with data starting in row 3 (all as per the sample you provided).

Cheerio,
vcoolio.

Upvote 0
Solution

Excel Facts

Do you hate GETPIVOTDATA?
Prevent GETPIVOTDATA. Select inside a PivotTable. In the Analyze tab of the ribbon, open the dropown next to Options and turn it off
You're welcome AJ. I'm glad to have been able to assist.

Cheerio,
vcoolio.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmmotairi

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back