Copy Data from 20 diff sheets to 1 SPECIFIED workbook.

Mister H

Hi All:

I am looking for a suggestion (or redirection to a similar post) regarding copying data from Multiple Workbooks into 1 WORKBOOK WITH A SPECIFIC NAME

Background :): HOPEFULLY this will make sense :confused:

I have modified a spreadsheet that copies 1 worksheet to a NEW Workbook and saves it to the Users Desktop in a folder titled Customer.

I then have a button that is on the Newly created worksheet. When you click it it simply copies the range Data (A2:P2) to the clipboard.

The user then needs to copy this data to a workbook titled Customer Setup which is located in a subfolder within the Customer folder. It is in a folder titled Request.

C:\Documents and Settings\"&Environ("Username")&"\Desktop\Customer\Request\Customer Setup.xls

Currently to copy the data the user will click the button that puts the data on the clipboard and then go to the next available row of the Customer Setup workbook and right click in column A and Paste the data.

They will do this 20 times. The workbooks that the data is being copied form all have different names. The only thing in common for the 20 files is they all have ARIR in their name.

FINALLY to my whole Point :biggrin:

Instead of clicking the button and copying the range Data to the clipboard how can I get VBA to copy the data directly to next available row of the workbook titled Customer Setup? Once it reaches row 21 DO NOT COPY the data just give a message stating that "Customer Request form is FULL. Please send it for Processing"

I HOPE someone can read through the mess above and has an idea of what I am rambling on about.

ANY Suggestions?

THANKS in advance to anyone that can assist or steer me in the right direction.

Take Care,
Mark

Excel Facts

VLOOKUP to Left?
Use =VLOOKUP(A2,CHOOSE({1,2},$Z$1:$Z$99,$Y$1:$Y$99),2,False) to lookup Y values to left of Z values.
Just checking in. Hopefully someone that looks at this in the morning can guide me in the right direction (or at least tell me I MAKE NO SENSE :) )

Bye 4 Now,
Mark

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marion_davis

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back