Copy data from excel 2010 cell to alreay opened web page field

Sarah_

Hello

Please I need someone to help in this!!!

I need to add data from excel cell to a ALREADY OPENED web page field.I want to assign file to agents daily for them to review and I am wasting a lot of time in my work by entering this data.

I attached a excel sheet to understand you what and how I want to enter the data and I also providing my webpage field coding so that someone can really help me because I have a very little knowledge in VBA.

1 . File Number Entering Field.

Here I want to copy data from A2 cell of the excel.

<input name = “Ct100$ContentPlaceHolder2$txtfilno” type = “text” value = “ “ maxlength = “15” id = “ContentPlaceHolder2_txtfino”>

2. Submit Button.

This button needs to be clicked so that the file details will be pulled to the webpage.

<input type = “Submit” name = “Ct100$ContentPlaceHolder2$btnGetQueue” Value = “Get Queue” On click = “Javascrip: webform_doPostBackwithOptions (new webform_post back Options (“Ct100$ContentPlaceHolder2$btnGetQueue”, “ “, true, “ “,” “,false,false)
id = ” ContentPlaceHolder2_btnGetQueue”>

Please Note: If the file detail is unavailable then a pop up window will appear and we need to press Enter Key to make it disappear.
If anything happened like this, then it should be get noted in C column against that file number as FileNotFound.

3. Agent Name Selection From Drop-down.

The file should be assigned to the agent that is mentioned against the file number in B column.

Input id =” ContentPlaceHolder2_GVdetails_chk select All” type = “checkbox” name = “Ct100$ContentPlaceHolder2$GVdetails$ct101$chkselectAllo” >
Select name = “ct Ct100$ContentPlaceHolder2$add1agent” id = “ContentPlaceHolder2_add1agent”>
<option value = “….select…”> ….select….<\option>
<option value = “vj49006” > vj49006-Victor John<\option>
<option value = “am96025” > am96025-A Mary<\option>
<option value = “JS28500” > JS28500-Justine Shone<\option>

<input type = “submit” name =”ct100$contentPlaceHolder2$btnAssign” value = “Assign” On click = “Javascrip: webform_doPostBackwithOptions (new webform_post back Options (“Ct100$ContentPlaceHolder2$btnAssign”, “ “, true, “ “,” “,false,false) id = ” ContentPlaceHolder2_btnGetAssign”>

Please Note: If the agent detail is unavailable then a pop up window will appear and we need to press Enter Key to make it disappear.
If anything happened like this, then it should be get noted in C column against that file number as AgentNotAvail.

4. Assign Button.

This button needs to be clicked so that the file will be assigned to the respective agent.

<input type = “submit” name =”ct100$contentPlaceHolder2$btnAssign” value = “Assign” On click = “Javascrip: webform_doPostBackwithOptions (new webform_post back Options (“Ct100$ContentPlaceHolder2$btnAssign”, “ “, true, “ “,” “,false,false) id = ” ContentPlaceHolder2_btnAssign”>

Please Note: If the file is already assigned to that agent then a pop up window will appear and we need to press Enter Key to make it disappear.
If anything happened like this, then it should be get noted in C column against that file number as FileAlreadyAssigned.

This may sounds crazy but it will really useful for me if someone can help me.

Thank You and Have a Nice Day!!

Last edited:

Excel Facts

How can you turn a range sideways?
Copy the range. Select a blank cell. Right-click, Paste Special, then choose Transpose.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandomExceller01

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back