Copy data from excel files in a folder to the Master workbook. Each file must be copied at a specific named worksheet, in the master workbook.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sunnykumar

Scenario - There are multiple excel files in a folder whose data needs to be copied to specific (Already named) sheets of a master workbook.

For example - there are 117 files in a folder and their data must be pasted in 117 worksheets of the master workbook. The worksheets of the master workbook are already named.

let's say,
1 of the source file named as "Data1.xlsx", Now this has to be pasted in a existing tab of the master workbook's sheet named "SalesData";
2nd source file named as Data2.xlsx, Now this has to be pasted in a existing tab of the master workbook's sheet named "Quota";
----------------- and so on ----------------- for all 117 files-------------------------there are 117 designated named sheets in master file-------------------

I hope I was able to explain my situation.

Please help, I had been trying to search in many forums including this one, I asked the question, which is still unswered -

Thanks in advance to all.

Excel Facts

Can you sort left to right?
To sort left-to-right, use the Sort dialog box. Click Options. Choose "Sort left to right"
Please do not post the same question multiple times. Questions of a duplicate nature will be locked or deleted, per #12 of the Forum Rules and points 6 & 7 of the Forum Use Guidelines.

Any bumps, clarifications, or follow-ups should be posted to your original thread about this.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mariah3

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back