Copy Data From Multiple Sheets into Master Sheet if Cell Value >0

VanillaBryce

Office Version
  1. 365
Platform
  1. Windows
Good evening all!

I have a baseball card collection I have catalogued in about 70 sheets, each sheet named for a year 1950-2020. Each card has a row with data in columns A:H. Columns A:G are identifying information for the card (i.e., Year, Brand, Set, Subset, Number, Name, Style). Column H is "Quantity" and... has a numerical value representing the quantity of that particular card I have in my collection.

I want to create a new sheet called All Owned that lists every card I own. In other words, I need some kind of formula or macro that will automatically search column H in all 70 sheets, and if the value in H is greater than 0, then it will copy and paste all information in the same row A:H.

Ideally, I would like this All Owned sheet to automatically update as I update my collection in the sheets labelled 1950-2020. Thank you!

Man, I feel like a dunce. I am double clicking Sheet55 (All Owned) and it merely opens the PC Catalgue.clsm - Sheet55 (Code) dialogue.

Upvote 0

Excel Facts

How to show all formulas in Excel?
Press Ctrl+` to show all formulas. Press it again to toggle back to numbers. The grave accent is often under the tilde on US keyboards.
I selected the Code in Sheet 55, selected cut, and pasted them into a module labeled Module1. Is that correct?

Upvote 0
You're the man. Thank you so much, this is great. I have been trying for months to make this happen. I am so grateful for your time and assistance! Best!

Upvote 0
Kevin, I'm sure. I'm back. One small issue: For some reason, the first four cards from 1951 (the first sheet I have) are not being listed in the All Owned Sheet. These should be the first four cards on the sheet. Also, drop down arrows are appearing across Row 2 in the All Owned sheet and I don't know why. Any thoughts? Thanks again!

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-04-15 230708.png
    Screenshot 2022-04-15 230708.png
    22.6 KB · Views: 7
  • Screenshot 2022-04-15 230744.png
    Screenshot 2022-04-15 230744.png
    25.8 KB · Views: 6
Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thietbibeboiwasaco

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back