Copy Data From new sheets to summary

Leeward904

Office Version
  1. 2019
Platform
  1. Windows
I have seen quite a few threads that are similar to what i need to accomplish but none of them are quite the right solution.

I have a workbook that i use to create cost estimates for contracts i am bidding and it is the same template for each job. The basic set-up is a tab in which i put each work item number, title, and either "base" or "option" that is used to populate the "Bid Overview (PTW)" tab. Once all of the work item information is populated i have a button with a macro that creates a new tab for each work item in the list and applies the corresponding information and finally names the tab the work item number (ie 123-11-001). Each new worksheet is created exactly the same using the template i have on the tab titled "Estimate Template" so all the data that is entered in each work item tab is always located in the same cells.

Now what i can't seem to figure out is how to write the macro that i would assign the button on the "Bid Overview (PTW)" tab that will loop through the work item tabs and copy the data in the specific cells A12 - M12 and pastevalues them to the corresponding cells for that work item on the bid overview tab.

The work item tabs always are created to start after the "yard Support" tab or tab 10.

I can't attach my workbook to this post but i have attached some photos and would be more than happy to send the whole workbook if someone tells me how to send it or attach it...

I would be forever in your debt if anyone could provide the answer to my issue!

Attachments

• Data Input.PNG
    Data Input.PNG
    176.2 KB · Views: 11
  • Work Item.PNG
    Work Item.PNG
    120.7 KB · Views: 10

Excel Facts

Add Bullets to Range
Select range. Press Ctrl+1. On Number tab, choose Custom. Type Alt+7 then space then @ sign (using 7 on numeric keypad)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
staticfluids

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back