copy data from sheet if sheetname exist on first general sheet and paste data behind this cell at the general sheet

Barney77

Office Version
  1. 365
Platform
  1. Windows
Hello,

I hope somebody can and want to help me solve my challenge..

I have a workbook within many sheets. Sheets are created according a template sheet whereby name is picked from a sourcesheet. all with VBA
after creation i'am already able to copy a range of data to a Final worksheet with a second VBA code

This final worksheet contains a summary of every sheet. by creating this i copy and paste a few rows and select for every sheet the first empty row at the final sheet before pasting it
After this action the final worksheet contains for every sheet the same amount of rows with the same data. For example sheet 1: matches row 1 - 6 and sheet 2 matches row 7-12
Creation fo the sheet is a one time job.

Now I want to add the possibillity to update the data at this final sheet.
So i'am looking for vba code to copy from each worksheet that exists the range G0:G5 and paste the actual value into the range according this sheetname on the final sheet. (so for sheet 2 it should be pasted into G7:G12 because A7.value = sheet 2

For me as dummy it seems i have to check every worksheet or its name is matching a cell value on the final sheet and if so copy range G0:g5 and paste it behind the matching cell ( row unknown, range simulair to the source )

Can anybody help me with this?

Excel Facts

Whats the difference between CONCAT and CONCATENATE?
The newer CONCAT function can reference a range of cells. =CONCATENATE(A1,A2,A3,A4,A5) becomes =CONCAT(A1:A5)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Armadillos

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back