Copy Data from various worksheets and display row by row in a single worksheet

fwd105

Hi,

I data on a master document and have data sent in from various independent offices which I would like to reconcile. Each region along with the master is posted onto a separate worksheet in my spreadsheet but I would like to copy specific information in worksheet order and paste row by row onto single worksheet in order to run a comparison. The data needed is in the same order but the number of rows reported on each work sheet will differ day by day. If worksheet 1 displays 50 rows in the consolidated sheet I would like worksheet 2 start in row 51, if however worksheet 1 finished in 24, I would like worksheet 2 to start in 25. Now I also want each worksheet to start reporting once the previous worksheet is complete and when there is no data in a specific worksheet, I would like the process to be able to continue.. so sheet 1 reports, then sheet 2 but sheet 3 has no data so it jumps to sheet 4 to begin.

For example consider various cities, New York, London, Frankfurt & Tokyo, each has sales of various products from a catalogue range but the products sold differ each week based on regional trends.
The master document which is independent also reports sales but this is manual so I would like to pick up any inaccuracies through reconciliation.

Outside of VBA and Macros, is it possible to get excel to report data sheet by sheet onto one in a continuous order?

Thanks

Excel Facts

When they said...
When they said you are going to "Excel at life", they meant you "will be doing Excel your whole life".
if the headings and columns are the same in all cases just put ALL the data onto one spreadsheet as it comes in and then analyse it however you want - far simpler !

Upvote 0
That would be ideal but the data from each region differs in terms of formatting so I have created formulas to the side of each to extract the data I need.

Upvote 0
before I retired I worked in business improvement and often came across such scenarios.

MAKE each region use same formatting

ie alter the order of the columns and make column headers the same for all regions

you will save a lot of money that way

you can still analyse by region etc etc

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apwr

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back