Copy Data from webpage and paste in Excel sheet using VBA IE Automation

Jyotirmaya

Board Regular
Office Version
  1. 2019
Platform
  1. Windows
I want to copy data from the website bhulekh.ori.nic.in using VBA internet explorer automation, after opening the site bhulekh.ori.nic.in, I need to select the District then Tahasil then Village name from the list box then the RI circle name will come automatically, and the option box will be on the Khatiyan by default and a list box will appear in the webpage Select khatiyan number. I need to click the list box Select khatiyan . For example I have selected 1 in the list box then click on ROR front page, a new web page will appear from that page I need to copy data and that should be paste on the excel sheet, again in that page there is a button called Khatiyan page which will return to the previous page and the next number from the list box I need to select and again ROR front page step copy data & so on... ?? is this possible to do using VBA internet explorer automation ? if so then kindly can you let me know the procedure ?

Excel Facts

Difference between two dates
Secret function! Use =DATEDIF(A2,B2,"Y")&" years"&=DATEDIF(A2,B2,"YM")&" months"&=DATEDIF(A2,B2,"MD")&" days"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tpierce

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back