Copy Parts of Array to Certain Table Columns

Jer Maine

I feel like there has to be an easier way to do this than what I have tried so far. I have working code that copies a table's values into a 2D array. The table is 10 columns wide. What I am doing is copying the table into this array and doing some calculations and sorting on it. What I need to do now is spit back out 5 of those 10 columns back into the table. I don't want to output all 10 columns. I just want to overwrite 5 of the columns with new data because the other 5 are formulas that I need to preserve. How can I use specified array columns to overwrite specified table columns? In case it matters, the length of each column (ie the row count) doesn't change when I'm doing calculations within the array). Can I make sure of the databodyrange and listcolumns or something to do an easy copy, or must you do a more complicated loop of some sort? Thanks in advance for any help you can give!

Excel Facts

Save Often
If you start asking yourself if now is a good time to save your Excel workbook, the answer is Yes

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MushtaqAli

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back