1. 365
Platform
  1. Windows
EE NameEE IDAgeEduc. Ql.ExperienceTenureActivitesTimeGroup
Abc1234522Commerce5 yrs7Time & Attendance9:00:00HR
XYZ7896518Arts2 yrs5Payroll6:00:00Finance

<tbody>
</tbody>

In above table, first three columns are part of Sheet1, other 3 columns are part of sheet2 and last 3 columns are part of sheet3 of the same workbook.
I receive the data in three worksheets from 21 locations which means 21 workbooks X 3 worksheets = I need to open 21 workbooks and from each workbook I need to copy 3 times from each workbook to paste into my master sheet which is in the same format with three worksheets for pasting the data one below the other by ensuring data doesn't gets override.
Is there a macro with which once I open the workbook, the macro copies the data from all the three sheets and paste into my master sheet in all the respective 3 worksheets one below the other without overriding the existing data. Please assist.

Excel Facts

Select a hidden cell
Somehide hide payroll data in column G? Press F5. Type G1. Enter. Look in formula bar while you arrow down through G.
EE NameEE IDAgeEduc. Ql.ExperienceTenureActivitesTimeGroup
Abc1234522Commerce5 yrs7Time & Attendance9:00:00HR
XYZ7896518Arts2 yrs5Payroll6:00:00Finance

<tbody>
</tbody>

In above table, first three columns are part of Sheet1, other 3 columns are part of sheet2 and last 3 columns are part of sheet3 of the same workbook.
I receive the data in three worksheets from 21 locations which means 21 workbooks X 3 worksheets = I need to open 21 workbooks and from each workbook I need to copy 3 times from each workbook to paste into my master sheet which is in the same format with three worksheets for pasting the data one below the other by ensuring data doesn't gets override.
Is there a macro with which once I open the workbook, the macro copies the data from all the three sheets and paste into my master sheet in all the respective 3 worksheets one below the other without overriding the existing data. Please assist.

Hie,
That's possible but need certain information, whatever data you receive from all the locations, are those data updated regularly, i mean to say when they send you a file does the data start from A1 or from where it has been left last time. i hope i am clear, if any doubt do reply.

Upvote 0
hello, the data which i receive each month starts from A1

Would all of your workbooks which you would be receiving would have all the same sheet name, for instance sheet1, sheet2, sheet3 for all your 21 different workbooks. Also as you have told me your data starts from A1, so it means the files which you receive does not have headers, i hope i am clear.

Regards,
Cpatel13

Upvote 0
Dear Cpatel13, any help on my query.

Would all of your workbooks which you would be receiving would have all the same sheet name, for instance sheet1, sheet2, sheet3 for all your 21 different workbooks. Also as you have told me your data starts from A1, so it means the files which you receive does not have headers, i hope i am clear.

Regards,
Cpatel13

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mbone Mathonsi

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back